Barracuda ST15150N

Milton Lukins Milton at MiltonLukins.com
Tue May 20 10:38:46 PDT 2003

The biggest hard drive I have installed is the 750 MB (OS 8.1) in my Duo
2300.  I just got a Barracuda ST15150N (4 GB, 50 pin) with the idea that I
would put it in a Duo Dock II with OS 8.6 and ebay with it (room for
photos).  There is a small (1/2 inch wide) ribbon cable attached to this
drive.  What is it for?  If I want to go with a larger hard drive (9 GB or
18 GB) than this one will I need an adapter (i.e. 80 to 50 pin)?  Will it
cause more problems than I want to deal with?  How should I partition it?
--
Milton Lukins
703-869-1421