[Duo2400] USB Flash Drive and 2400c

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Thu May 22 19:50:54 PDT 2003

I'm using one without a problem between OS 8.6 and various Windows
boxes.  I don't think it had a manufacturer's driver, just shows up
on the desktop.

>Does anyone use a USB Flash Drive like the Sonnet Piccolo with a
>2400c and a USB card? I am toying with the possibility of buying one
>to move files between the 2400c, several MacOS X machines and yes a
>pee cee.
>
>Jose Antonio Alvarez Dios

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

Associate Editor
mac2400 ... http://www.sineware.com/mac2400
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 1759.