[Duo2400] 640 x 480?

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Thu May 22 19:52:51 PDT 2003

No problem with external monitor, can't remember what the monitors
control panel offers for the PB itself, but I thought LCD's were
fixed resolution.

>Hello, I'm wondering if there's any way of changing the resolution on a pb
>2400c? Mine is locked to 800x600... I'd like to change it to 640x480... For
>some games and projections. I've heard about a zoomed video extension or
>something?
>
>Does anyone know how to do it?
>
>Thanks
>Stefan
>
>---------

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

Associate Editor
mac2400 ... http://www.sineware.com/mac2400
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 1759.