PB 2400c personal sale

Synik synik at mac.com
Sat Nov 22 11:34:08 PST 2003

howdee all.

we are moving back to Japan and I have to sell my beloved 2400c (just
got new iBook, wow).

2400c 180MHz 603e
80MB RAM (16MB + 64MB)
1.43GB HD
Mac OS 9

Original floppy module
PC card modem
Extra battery (both hold charge)
Madsonline Micro power adapter
Targus portable bag

Good condition (no major scratches, never dropped, port cover door not
broken off!). Missing 1 Command key (right of spacebar), 1 bright pixel
(red) on right of screen at edge, halfway down (barely even
noticeable). Been lightly used at home with AirMac (AirPort) card for
web surfing (works great with AirMac), and used on airplane flights
back and forth to Japan (battery not QUITE what the iBook's is, heh. 14
hour flight with a 2400c to Japan would require 7 batteries!)

$250, you pay shipping.

Leaving for Japan Dec 11, 2003, so need to get rid of it quick!

Email if interested:

synik at mac.com

See pics online at:

http://www.banzaiboardcompany.com/2400