[Duo2400] Re: 2400c/180 and 8.5+

Josh Keady joshkeady at msn.com
Sun Nov 23 18:50:25 PST 2003

Cool, good to hear you got it fixed.  I only asked about the CD thing,
thinking maybe you were trying to copy the installer CD to a hard drive
and boot from that.  It gives you that same error if you try ;-)

Good luck with it!

Josh

On Sunday, November 23, 2003, at 06:43 PM, Chuck Kenney wrote:

> Well I'll be....
>
> The "system resources" file was causing it.  That seems so odd to me,
> but it
> works.  I pulled that file out, and it boots fine.  I drop it back in,
> and
> it throws that error.
>
> New one to me.  I've never seen an installer do quite that before.  I
> figured it was either something that is disabled by shift, or the RAM
> test.
>
> Thanks for the help.
> --
> Chuck Kenney
>
> FreeFall Software
> http://www.freefallsoftware.com

---
"I did not wish to live what was not life, living is so dear; nor did I
wish to practice resignation unless it was quite necessary."

Henry David Thoreau