[Duo2400] Re: 2400c/180 and 8.5+

Chuck Kenney kenneyc at mac.com
Sun Nov 23 18:56:02 PST 2003

Ha!  Yeah, I've seen that before.

I just tested my wireless card, and it works great.  Guess it's time to put
linux on this thing now.  ;)

I actually JUST bought another 2400c/180 logic board off of ebay for $50,
just in case that's what was causing it.  (after the nature of the repair of
the wires on the bottom of my board).  Since the bottom pcmcia doesn't work
now, and my 64MB (new) ram module isn't being seen at all.

If nothing else, I just bought a main board to install, and mine can be a
backup board.

Speaking of my RAM, what brands of 64MB modules has anyone used and had
work?

Thanks!

--
Chuck Kenney