[Duo2400] PB2300c & Zip Drive Problems

Chris Harjo amacuser1 at netscape.net
Tue Nov 25 11:53:07 PST 2003

You might try a regular DB-25 cable, like one used for serial ports on
PC's. I had the same problem with a Iomega cable, it is in the landfill
now, and use a regular cable. I use a regular cable on my Perfofma 6400
for my Iomega zip drive model number Z100S. It works with all my Mac's
from this one to my Classic and Performa 200 and Duo 280c and Powerbook
160. The Iomega cable would not work correctly with my PII 300 BSD
machine with a Adaptec 1540 SCSI card.

http://shopnow.netscape.com/