2300c internal modem question

Paul Simons phsra at voicenet.com
Sun Nov 30 12:47:28 PST 2003

I own a 2300c. Question - I can never get the internal modem to
connect in Powerbooks and Duos. What kind, speed, etc. of modem is
in the 2300c? Any tricks or info on getting it to dial appreciated. I have
turned off AppleTalk, set the PPP control panel to 'Internal', but still
nothing. I've had the same with a PowerBook 540c, an external
modem works fine, but not the internal. I wish I could just pick the
right one from the list of modem drivers in the Modem control panel,
for a start. Thanks, Paul