[Duo2400] 2300c internal modem question

Chuck Kenney kenneyc at mac.com
Sun Nov 30 12:55:20 PST 2003

I know that with the Duo 210s and 230s, that you need the Apple Express
Modem software to make the modem work.  It's an Apple GeoPort/Express 14.4,
if memory serves.

You should be able to grab it from this page:
http://download.info.apple.com/Apple_Support_Area/Apple_Software_Updates/Eng
lish-North_American/Macintosh/Networking-Communications/Other_N-C/

Search for "express".  There is a text file and the disk image itself.

There is also the GeoPort-EM updates available here:
http://download.info.apple.com/Apple_Support_Area/Apple_Software_Updates/Eng
lish-North_American/Macintosh/Networking-Communications/Apple_Telecom/

Hope this helps,
--
Chuck Kenney

FreeFall Software
http://www.freefallsoftware.com/

"you don't need more memory, you need minions"
                   -- monkey++ about me needing a faster G4