A-B switch for Mac keyboards

Goodwin, Greg GoodwinG at aafes.com
Tue Oct 21 05:33:29 PDT 2003

    I have will have three keyboards at home, soon four:

    Keyboard and mouse for the All-In-One Mac
    Keyboard and mouse for the Duo Dock
    Keyboard and mouse for the Atari TT 030
    Keyboard and mouse for the 660 AV Mac.  (always good for saving those clips.)  ;)

    (Not including the keyboard and mouse for the Amiga 3000 if I get that working.)

    So I'm looking for one of two solutions.  If there was a Mac keyboard to PS/2 style adaptor, that would work with my already existing keyboard/monitor/serial switch.

     If not, is there a monitor/keyboard switch for the Mac.  This is a silly question.. there has to be by now.  But what would you all suggest?

     Thanks!

Greg Goodwin