[Duo2400] Re: Screen rotation?

Goodwin, Greg GoodwinG at aafes.com
Tue Oct 21 05:43:56 PDT 2003

Dan,

   Thanks for the tip.  So can you tell me off hand if this works under 8.1?   Or less?

   I know that most things Mac tend to be:

System 1-6.07
System 7-8.1
System 8.x-9
System 9.1-9.22
The X files.  :)
If there is a XI and XII I have not heard much of it yet.

    So I digress... any idea if this works on less than a 9 system?  If you don't know, I'll give it a whirl later.

    Any additional software requirements?

    Thanks!

Greg Goodwin