How and where do we post a Duo for sale?

Gregg Greenwood greggg at mac.com
Tue Oct 21 06:50:46 PDT 2003

I subscribed to this list a week or two ago and still haven't figured out
where to go to sell something!

I've got a Duo 270c, charger, mini-Dock, full Dock (with the "click"
problem), floppy drive, and probably even some other stuff I'm forgetting
about. No functional batteries and the PRAM one needs to be replaced. It
boots just fine plugged into the wall. What's a fair price for it all?
(Minimal RAM and HD) Right now it is just taking up space! (Like the two PB
180s in the closet with it!)

Thanks,

Gregg

Vinita, OK