[Duo2400] How and where do we post a Duo for sale?

Goodwin, Greg GoodwinG at aafes.com
Tue Oct 21 07:17:23 PDT 2003

    How much will you be selling that for?

@><-- >------------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: Gregg Greenwood [mailto:greggg at mac.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 8:51 AM
To: Duo/2400 List
Subject: [Duo2400] How and where do we post a Duo for sale?

I subscribed to this list a week or two ago and still haven't figured out
where to go to sell something!

I've got a Duo 270c, charger, mini-Dock, full Dock (with the "click"
problem), floppy drive, and probably even some other stuff I'm forgetting
about. No functional batteries and the PRAM one needs to be replaced. It
boots just fine plugged into the wall. What's a fair price for it all?
(Minimal RAM and HD) Right now it is just taking up space! (Like the two PB
180s in the closet with it!)

Thanks,

Gregg

Vinita, OK