[Duo2400] Re: Welcome!

Goodwin, Greg GoodwinG at aafes.com
Wed Sep 10 13:35:04 PDT 2003

   Thanks!  The keyboard is very hesitant.  Any way to rework it, make it work smoother?

   Otherwise, love it.  Got the computer and Duo Dock (one working, one not) for like $12.  :)   I like how I can BBS at home and then take it to work during the day.  Trying to rebuild the battery pack right now and just waiting for the replacement cells to come in.

    What do you guys use it for these days?

Greg Goodwin