[Duo2400] Re: Welcome!

vicki victoria.duggan at ntlworld.com
Wed Sep 10 14:35:06 PDT 2003

on 9/10/03 9:35 PM, Goodwin, Greg at GoodwinG at aafes.com wrote:

> Thanks!  The keyboard is very hesitant.  Any way to rework it, make it work
> smoother?
>
> Otherwise, love it.  Got the computer and Duo Dock (one working, one not) for
> like $12.  :)   I like how I can BBS at home and then take it to work during
> the day.  Trying to rebuild the battery pack right now and just waiting for
> the replacement cells to come in.
>
> What do you guys use it for these days?
>
> Greg Goodwin

They are useful little Macs
I use one just to collect email when out and about simply because they
weight next to nothing and are very portable. I have stripped one out and
painted it for my daughter to use for word and a few old games that require
no color.

I think the best person to ask about mods is Mad dog he has a page for
adding adb ports etc. so you can add external keyboards and mice also lights
and other bits and pieces.

Vicki