[Duo2400] Re: 96mb ram fiasco

Bon Davis taichi at austin.rr.com
Thu Sep 18 16:04:57 PDT 2003

desktop sales phone is cut off.

Well I have three days to use ebay's fraud protection on my NO RAM
ebay purchase.
the contact number I got from Ebay is now disconnected.
I tried durring each of the last few days and it just rang and
rang.... now disconnected.

GRRRR

--
====    Bon V. Davis II  =  taichi "at" austin "dot" rr "dot" com =========