[Duo2400]new to list

Edwin Morrow morrow.edwin at sympatico.ca
Thu Sep 18 18:06:00 PDT 2003

Hi,

I'm new to the list.  I bought a used Duo 230 several months ago.  It looks mind on
the outside, but when I plug it in, I get the unhappy face.  Looking for the drive
for the floppy, I soon realize I need a docking station.  I was told that I could use
a printer cable and transfer files from my Power Mac 7200/75 to the duo 230.

anyway, any ideas as to how to fix this, or where to get a docking station or
whatever is needed to allow the two to share files??  As you can tell, I no computer
pro, but hey, I willing to take anything apart and give it a go.

Thanks much in advance.

Ed
"Isn't TV wonderful?"  "Oh yes, and imagine how much more so when we get
electricity."
Chip & Dale  :-)