[Duo2400] Re: 2300c Start up Problems

Edwin Morrow morrow.edwin at sympatico.ca
Thu Sep 25 15:02:07 PDT 2003

Thanks Craig.  I'm still digesting all the info from you last post regards the
docking station and other options open to me.  Want to check the HD size and then
decide what to do.  I like the idea of using a dock with a HD as extra storage and
maybe a larger moniter on my desk.  Figure there must be a way to use the the
keyboard and maybe an mouse.  That would clean up my desk and free up space too.

Thanks again and will let you know regarding dock, etc.

Best,

Ed