2400c

Nathan nathan at incirlik.net
Mon Apr 5 05:10:00 PDT 2004

 I'm looking at purchasing a 2400c from a fellow lister, but don't know what
they are going for:

 it's a 2400c/180
            2gb hd
            believe the ram is maxed
            battery is good for about 2 hrs or so
            does not come with an ac adapter.

    So what do ya'll think? I know the lister is a contributer to this list,
so he can fill in the facts that I missed.. But I would like a fair deal for
us both..

TIA,

--
Nathan Templeton
G3/300, 8600/300, 7200/120, 6400/180

"Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'... till you can find a rock."