Im in need of serious help!

Master , bornascetic at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 09:43:58 PDT 2004

My powerbook 2400c froze on me, so i just hit the
reset button on the baaack. Usually this would have
been fine but for some reason it wouldnt start again.
My powerbook 2400c froze while i took out my serial
ccd rom drive to plug in the scsi adapter for my
paralell printer.as soon aas i pluged it it foze. now
when i turn on my pb it makes the noise and the screen
comes up grey like usuall. but this time i dont see
the little pc icon, and it does not start up. Any
ideas on how to fix the problem?