[Duo2400] Internet and 9.1

Nathan nathan at incirlik.net
Fri Apr 9 10:10:39 PDT 2004

 My 2cents....

    I would agree that 7.6.1 might be a good option... And you make a valid
point in regard to web browsers, however, have you tried iCab? I run 2.9.7
(PPC) on my 8600 and up and the 68k version on my 2 280c's both running
7.6.1 and have never had any problems...
    Not only that, but for their age and only 40mgs of ram on board, they
are surprisingly speedy..

--
Nathan Templeton
G3/300, 8600/300, 7200/120, 6400/180

"Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'... till you can find a rock."