Duo Dock and LCD display

Nick Lowe n.lowe at rhul.ac.uk
Mon Aug 9 01:51:30 PDT 2004

>I would like to know if it is at all possible to hook up a duo dock
>video out to an lcd flat display?

No problem. You'll need one of those little adapters with the
dip-switches. The dock supports resolutions up to 1024 x 768; I
wouldn't recommend an LCD monitor that goes higher than that because
anything other native resolution looks pretty awful on an LCD. I use
a Dell-branded Phillips (can't find the model on it, but they're
still sold); plenty of other options. Only niggle is that the pixels
are 96 rather than 72 to the inch, so while you get a lot on the
screen it comes out a bit small to read. But I got used to it.

Nick.