[DuoList] OFten-asked question re: SCSI Disk Mode in a Dock

Art Rice artrice66 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 06:51:02 PST 2004

I don't know if this applies to the Duo Dock II, but
the 2300c users guide says the Duo Dock Plus doesn't
support SCSI Disk Mode...
However, looking at the 1992 developer's notes for the
Duo System, it appears that the Duo Dock I supported
the SCSI disk mode. Pin 1 of the SCSI connector is
dedicated to that mode. The description of the
declaration ROM software also mentions SCSI Disk Mode
commands. So, the Duo Dock II might work, since the
Plus was a stripped down version as I recall.

Art in Silicon Valley