[Duo2400] Re: Excel 5.0 won't work anymore!

Art Rice artrice66 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 15 09:27:00 PST 2004

Hi Greg,
The 2300c has 36M RAM and 56M Virtual memory set up.
Can you give me more details on how to see how much
RAM is allocated to Excel?
I don't have the installation disks for Excel. It was
installed years ago by the IS department of the
company that I got it from. That is why I thought I
might copy files from another old Mac. Ideally, I
would like to get Excel 98 for the Mac, but don't know
where to get it!

Art