2400c hard disk limitation?

CJPV c_j_p_v at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 18 06:04:46 PST 2004

Hello, all!

Can I assumed that a 2400c can handle up to a 120GB hard disk(if such a mobile drive were
available) with having difficulties?

I was about to purchase a HD upgrade, and cannot find which version of the ATA spec the 2400c
uses. I have been looking at drives over 40GB, but haven't seen a 2400c with anything over 10GB.
Is that merely due to the age of the unit, or a hardware limitation??

Also, I remember reading on a 2400c repair site that the fuses protecting the HD are only rated up
to 5v, so I shouldn't even look at something that draws more than that, correct?

Thanks!