Ethernet and the 2400

Robert JA Basilio Jr. b at ourcouch.org
Fri Jan 30 12:59:12 PST 2004

Hi List:

Just got my 2400 from eBay without a floppy. Fortunately, I have a spare
3Com 3CXE589ET Ethernet Card. Thing is, where do I get the Mac driver for
this?

When I inserted the PC card into the slot and enabled Apple Talk, it only
left me with two options: AppleTalk through the modem/printer port or
through the IR. So how do I go about transferring data from one Mac to this
PowerBook?

Second: I've got a spare PC Card Adapter and an 8MB CF Card. Can I use that
as a start-up disk? What should I do so that I could also use that as an
emergency disk? Thanks.

Robert