[Duo2400] Ethernet and the 2400

Carlson mariner at mts.net
Fri Jan 30 14:11:07 PST 2004

You don't have ethernet right now, correct? That being the case I would use
a serial cable and hook directly to the printer/modem port of your non-usb
mac (assuming you have one). Got a usb to serial adapter?

Option 2 might be SCSI disk mode, but that requires a special cable. I think
that's the 30-pin variety as opposed to the 29-pin standard-use.

You might be able to pick up an old Apple bootable CD drive for cheap. My
emergency start-up floppy has the disk tools and the cd driver on it so you
can boot from floppy and read the CD drive. That's what you might want on
your CF card.