[Duo2400] 'New' 2400 G3/240 with cache problems?

Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail izabella.misiewiczsantos at neostrada.pl
Tue Jul 27 23:30:16 PDT 2004

Hi Geary,

I found this for sale on Allegro, a Polish ebay if you will

http://www.allegro.pl/show_item.php?item=28686913

It's a processor!!! 233 MHz G3 from a PB G3.

Will it work for you.

Right now there are two days left.

It is going for 1zl or 27 cents.

If you go there you will read (if you can read Polish, don't worry
neither can I) If you go to www.poltran.com it will translate for you
albeit poorly. But it will give you a rough idea.

I sent the guy an email to let me know what his minimum is. He has the
auction setup so that a minimum must be met before it will sell.

Let me know how much you are willing to spend and I will go as low as
possible.

I have no idea how much delivery is, but seeing that it is so small it
should be quite cheap.

If you wish to bid yourself you can, here is a site that can help you,
although you have to pay them to use it, but it is extremely cheap to
use, and the interface is in English. http://www.snip.pl/en/

Let me know, I can buy and send it your way no problem, I am not
interested in making any money, I will be happy if I can help you out.

Alex