[Duo2400] Using American Duos in Europe

Lars Lincoln lincoln at zeta.telenordia.se
Wed Jul 28 00:31:25 PDT 2004

2004-07-27 kl. 19.56 skrev Alex Santos 10MB Pakiet Mail:

> Hello, my name is Alex Santos and this is my first post.

> I have one very important question. Do the docks have power supplies
> compatible with European outlet power, or do I have to purchase a
> converter. I don't know if there is a specific European model, or were
> they all the same except for the power supply? Maybe it is just a
> matter of changing the power cord? I am not sure.

Hello Alex, to me it looks like you have posted too many "private"
letters to the list...

 From what I know, there is one and only type of powersupply to the
machines, it take 100-240V 50-60Hz, for at least the US market and
Europe. All you have to do is finding the right cable. I live in
Sweden, and have bought stuff from England and USA, whithout any
problem whith the powersypplies.

Good luck

	Lars