[Duo2400] Trying to add a Hard Drive to a DuoDock

COCCORP at aol.com COCCORP at aol.com
Fri Jun 11 06:22:53 PDT 2004

In a message dated 6/11/2004 9:09:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mnealbarrett at cox.net writes:

><snip>.....I only need the power cable.  Is there any way I could maybe make
one?  The >connector for the power cable on the main board looks pretty
nonstandard, but perhaps that >kind of connector is available somewhere? If anyone
has some ideas, I'd appreciate it.  >Otherwise I suppose I could just pay for
the DuoDock mounting kit.

If I rememeber correctly, there were some instructions on the web on how to
make one; I would search but I am heading into a meeting...

Craig W.
Atlanta GA

"If you go to war you have already lost"
---Shogun Tokugawa