[Duo2400] Re: Ethernet and 2400c

COCCORP at aol.com COCCORP at aol.com
Mon Mar 8 13:33:07 PST 2004

In a message dated 3/8/2004 3:21:14 PM Eastern Standard Time, mariner at mts.net
writes:

>I was wondering if you tried the card in the 3400 also? Or does that have a
>built-in? Or a different card in the 2400?
>
>I did tech support in another life and we always had trouble with GV cards.

Good question, because in the 3400 I did use the internal Ethernet.

Now, I DID use the same GV card from the 2400c in a 1400, with the GV drivers
installed. The 1400 could use the card w/o any problems...

Besides, if the card was broken - I know it could still be seen on the
desktop - but it would not preclude the choice of Ethernet in the Appletalk & TCP/IP
Control panels, right?

I mean, the choice(s) are absent from both Control Panels, not just
unchooseable...

Craig W.