[Duo2400] Re: 2400 SCSI problems...

Tom and Lisa P gionpeters at comcast.net
Wed Mar 24 19:14:36 PST 2004

>Not for SCSI, just for the CD drive.
>
>Some of the options under OS 8.6 and lower include the  7.6.1 Apple
>CD-ROM extension which booted 3rd party drivers or a generic driver
>like FWB or other HD utility....possible the one your drive came
>with.

I  have the apple CD/DVD driver that comes with 9.1 (which I am
running).  The drive spins up, and I used the CD drive on another
computer, but the drive just doesnt show up while attached to the
2400.  I want to install windows 98 for virtual PC (DOS version), but
without a directly attached CD rom, I cant do  it.

Mad Dog