[Duo2400] Re: OS X on 2400c - success?

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Sat Mar 27 07:37:16 PST 2004

Clemens a number of folks, specifically Jake Luck,  have done it on the
2400, but it's really....really slow. The RAM requirement seemed to be
the biggest constraint, even with 112MB.

There's a bit of info in the archives, though we never did a write-up
on the 2400 site summarizing the issues, unfortunately.

Jake's OS X posting:
http://www.mail-archive.com/duolist@lists.themacintoshguy.com/
msg13551.html

General Search:
http://www.mail-archive.com/cgi-bin/htsearch?
config=duolist_lists_themacintoshguy_com&restrict=&exclude=&words=osx+up
grade

Example: