No software at all!

Leigh Ann motogrrl at pacbell.net
Sun May 9 11:55:15 PDT 2004

I have a problem, and please forgive me if this is a FAQ -- I
searched the archives without much success.  A friend recently gave
me a PB 2400c that had belonged to her deceased boyfriend.  It came
with the power supply, and that's IT.  ALL the software was wiped,
including the system software, so there're no screen drivers & the
thing doesn't boot at all to speak of (I get the boot chord, a lot of
mysterious whirring and disc-reading noises, and then nada).  No
peripherals at all, either.  Is there any way for me to network the
PB to my blue&white G3 (running OS X 10.3.3, FYI) and shove system
software down the pipeline at it from the G3?  What other options
might I try?

Thanks in advance,

	- LA