Wireless 2400c

Dijkwel at aol.com Dijkwel at aol.com
Sun May 23 12:16:46 PDT 2004

Frustration!

It seems I almost, but not quite, have managed to get my 2400c to go wireless. The Dell True Mobile card is recognized and the "Orinoco" control panel indicates that contact is made with my Airport Base station.

However, that's it. Every time I try to get a browser to go,  the TCP/IP configuration made does not allow me to load anything. Interestingly, while the TCP/IP control panel starts out indicating the server will provide an IP address, after an unsuccesful attempt at contact, an adress always shows up in the TCP/IP control panel after the attempt. Might there be an address preset somewhere internally that gets activated and prohibits getting through to the server?

Help is appreciated!

Thanks,

Peter