[Duo2400] 2400 heat

Carlson mariner at mts.net
Mon May 24 15:33:50 PDT 2004

> Dear Gurus,
> The estimable Ralph Mawyer has suggested that the Vimage  G3 400
> upgrade is inferior to the 320 upgrade because of heat.
> I've a Nupower 240. Does the copper based 400 run hotter?

Than a 240? No. The Interware is copper-based too, isn't it? It might be
hotter than the 320 because it's faster, but I doubt that it would be more
than a few degrees? Also, the amount of heat generated can be relative to
the task, I've noticed.

It could be superior because it's faster. Does hotter mean inferior?

Andy