[DuoList] batteries? for duo 280c

Jomarex at aol.com Jomarex at aol.com
Mon Nov 8 16:39:45 PST 2004

Hello. I am really quite ignorant of all this computer stuff, but I bought a
1994 model 280c for $40, on a whim. Is that even a reasonable price? External
CD drive, floppy drive, and has the Duo MiniDock. Seems to work when I plug it
in, and after the batteries charged for awhile, it said they were full,   but
it wouldn't come on without the power cord. I have no idea what I need or
even how to get the old batteries out. Sure is an interesting little computer,
and I will only have a Mac. Is there someplace I could download the owner's
manual? Also, the case is broken on one corner. I pushed it together and
duct-taped it =D     Is there any danger in that?
thanks
Joy