[DuoList] 2400c Wireless

Morris Rieger hugeu2fan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 19:45:45 PST 2004

Well, I've located some software that may work with the machine, but I
recall Hugh said VPN overhead would slow the machine down to unusable.
 Ralph, when you said you used that software on an 8.6 machine, was it
a 2400c?  If so, how did it run with the VPN?  I never knew they were
such resource intensive.

Morris