[DuoList] AN external CD rom

Morris Rieger hugeu2fan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 17:59:06 PST 2004

I can't say I know a reliable source (read: store) that sells
affordable SCSI CD-ROM drives for the 2400c, but I did check Ebay and
there seem to be many cheap ones available.  I just searched for
"Apple external SCSI cd"  The prices ranged from 80 cents to $36.  I
only searched for Apple because I heard they're the only ones that you
can boot off of.  If I'm wrong, I'm sure that expands your horizons
greatly!

Morris