[DuoList] FS: PB 2400 Misc Stuff

Ralph Mawyer mac2400 at satx.rr.com
Fri Nov 12 20:02:56 PST 2004

I'm pretty much living on a PB/G4 Al15", which got me motivated enough
to start inventorying my extraneous used hardware.

I've been too busy to deal with eBay, but since we seem to have a few
new folks on the list, I thought I'd share my list of stuff, in case
anyone who's getting into the 2400 might be interested.

Obviously I'd like to move multiple pieces, so bundle some stuff and
make an offer. Shipping is negotiable and will be from Zip - 78228 if
you want to check UPS or FedEx.  Figure about 40% off the published
FedEx rate...I get a pretty good discount.

Please discuss price via direct email, i.e., mac2400 at satx.rr.com

Cheers...

PB 2400 and related Stuff:

PB2400/180MHz/80MB HD/10GB HD with AC Adapter.
Newer BookEndz (PB 2400)
PB 2400 Floppy Drive & Cable
PB 2400 OEM Keyboard
PB 2400 64MB DIMM
PB 2400 36W AC Adapter
PB 2400 Battery (2)
Apple CD-300 CD-ROM Drive(2X?) - Slow, but lets you boot from an Apple
drive.

Assorted PC Cards (Software should be available on the net for these,
if needed:)
  Global Village 56K Fax/Modem PC card
  Global Village 56K/10BaseT Ethernet PC card
  Linksys Ethernet 10BaseT Ethernet PC Card
  MacSense MPC-200 100BaseT Ethernet PC Card
  Newer Firewire2Go PC Card
  MacAlly Cardbus to USB Adapter PC Card
  Stylewriter Ethertalk Adapter

Other Gear:
  Calcomp Drawing Slate II, 4x5, (ADB)...like New
  US Robotics 56K External Modem
  Best 56K External Modem. (New)
  Centris 650 w/Ethernet
  - (See: http://www.lowendmac.com/quadra/c650.shtml)
  PowerMac 7200 w/Ethernet; G3/G4 Upgradeable by Sonnet
  - (See: http://www.lowendmac.com/ppc/7200.shtml)
  Newton 120, modem, 2MB RAM card (Possibly for sale)
  HP IIcx -- 8.5 x14 241-bit Color Scanner (SCSI) - Like New.
  - It was only $1000 back in the 90s. ;-)
  Stylewriter Color (Serial) - questionable w/intermittent failures
  Palm Pilot - MacPac Connection Kit w/Serial Port Adapter Cable (2 NEW)
  - (Nice for Mac to GPS serial connection)
  Wide Assortment of SCSI, Modem, Serial, Monitor Adapters and Power
Cables
  ADB Mice & Keyboards

Ralph Mawyer, Jr.
San Antonio, Texas

Associate Editor
mac2400 http://www.sineware.com/mac2400
Your PowerBook 2400 Reference Site

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety". Benjamin Franklin, 1759.