[DuoList] Irda (infrared) connection between 2400c/pc

BG briang113 at pacbell.net
Wed Nov 17 09:38:07 PST 2004

Does either machine recognize the other in attached devices.

If you are file sharing you may need some 3rd party software, windows
machines don't play well with pre OS X macs for file sharing. I have
had great luck with pcmaclan, you can download and try the demo mode
for "x" number of hours. I forget how much.

I don't know if PC's can even share over the Ir, never tried it.

Good luck

BG