[DuoList] 2300 c ethernet dock

Clark Martin cmmac at sonic.net
Sat Nov 27 16:59:54 PST 2004

At 12:08 AM +0100 11/27/04, M.R.Claus wrote:
>I follow the messages a while and now I bumped into a problem and so
>my first question/problem:
>Got meself a 2300c(already own a 210 and 230 and dock)and installed
>the drivers for the ethernet dock.
>Coupled the dock. Put the config for my network and tried to put
>appletalk to ethernet and the PB freezes.
>Restart > problem stays. On the floppy it says > driver for 210>280
>and no mention of 2300.
>Do I need an upgrade, is there an upgrade,or is there another
>solution, outside the dock for ethernet with the 2300?
>Michel

What Ethernet Dock?

I recently acquired a Newer Technology Ethernet MicroDock.  I used it
successfully with a 2300c, 280c, 230 and probably one other Duo.  I
used the same software installer for all machines.  I think I got the
driver from Newer, that or via VersionTracker.
--
Clark Martin
Redwood City, CA, USA