[DuoList] torx bits vs teeny tiny flathead screwdriver

Samual Acorn sam_acorn at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 30 11:07:08 PST 2004

> Anyone who owns a PowerBook or Duo MUST have at
> least one T-8 Torx in
> their desk. If you're smart, buy a WIHA set:
>
> <http://www.wihatools.com/indexes/indxtorx.htm>
> Greg Glazier

howbout you get me that for xmas....

i found this 'book in a trashcan... when it gets to
the point where it wont boot thats exactly what its
going back into... anyone willing to donate a floppy
adapter?
(the little half moon shaped thing) this book might be
worth keeping good care of if i could get software
into it faster than 5K/s and could boot it from floppy
should
the hdd mess up...

next time mr glazer.. try not to sound like a dick