[DuoList] torx bits vs teeny tiny flathead screwdriver

Samual Acorn sam_acorn at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 30 11:34:16 PST 2004

ah... the classic idiotic holier than thou macintosh
user.....  just as bland and predictable as the OS you
use... (the duo is the only mac i utilise btw... as a
dumb terminal to a linux box... [that means 'remote
control with big screen' in mac speak])

next time.. try an apology.. till then.. kiss my ass