[DuoList] torx bits vs teeny tiny flathead screwdriver

Daniel Palka macdaniel3400c at palkasoft.com
Tue Nov 30 19:08:53 PST 2004

I had skipped reading this thread as the subject line never sparked my
interest.  I completely missed the conversation up until this point,
but boy do I regret that.

This was nonsense and you both have made incredible fools of
yourselves.  Furthermore, Mr. Acorn needs to keep his impolite and
rather ignorant views to himself as I'm more than sure he has offended
the majority of people subscribed to this list, especially those who
would swear by their Duos (or Macs in general) as I do.  It humors me
to hear people call Macs or Apple itself "bland and predictable" as if
their Gateways and Dells (and even worse, homebuilts) are stunning
examples of industry leading innovation.

Where are the forum moderators?