[DuoList] sync duo and Mac OS X

BECKER BALAZS 9845012 at bendomsrv.vu-wien.ac.at
Fri Oct 8 04:08:18 PDT 2004

Hi! I am thinking of acquiring a small subnotebook, I was thinking of the PB
2400 but I am also interested in the Duo, since the things I would use it
for, are word process, spreadsheet calc, e-mail, addresses, etc.

And a Duo would be a lot cheaper I  guess, and as a student I am relatively
tight on budget...

I have an eMac with Mac OS X.2. My question is, is there any way to sync the
Duo and the eMac with Mac OS X, or any way to transfer data (for example a
text from word process.) to and from it?

The other question is, I also have a Newton, and as far as I know, it would
sync with the Claris Organiser. Also with Claris Works? And what kind of
connection device (cable) I would have to use to connect the Duo and a
Newton?

Thanks, I know this is a lot of questions, sorry! Balazs