[DuoList] sync duo and Mac OS X

Andy Joynson andybloom at mac.com
Fri Oct 8 05:14:18 PDT 2004

It is fairly straightforward in my experience to network these machines. I use a Powerbook 2400c for travelling and an iBook at home as a desktop and just hook up an ethernet cable between the two to keep them in sync or to transfer data. The 2400c is running 0S 9.1 and a Farallon card... you do need to tweak the Control Panels around a little and check out settings in the Chooser but a quick Google solves all. The 2400c, in my humble opinion, just seems easier to use. And I have big fingers!!