[DuoList] iMac OS 8.1 CD - Can it work on Duo 2300?

Art Rice artrice66 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 15 22:56:46 PDT 2004

Hello friends,
A few months ago I bought on EBay an OS 8.1 CD that
was advertised as being usuable on any Mac. I finally
got around to trying to install it on my Duo 2300 in a
DuoDock Plus and I get a message that it can't install
on my computer. The CD is obviously for an iMac. Is
there any way to get it to work on the Duo 2300? I
have OS 7.5.5 on it now.
Thanks for any suggestions before I go shopping again!

Art in Silicon Valley

Resent in plain text- Do I still need to send plain
text on this new server?