[DuoList] iMac OS 8.1 CD - Can it work on Duo 2300?

Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail izabella.misiewiczsantos at neostrada.pl
Sun Oct 17 02:31:34 PDT 2004

Hmm…I will try to help as best I can. But I haven't installed os8.1 in
ages so bare with me.

If you look carefully in the CD there is some other kind of installer
if I'm not mistaken and using it will allow to install as it avoids
some machine specific stuff.

I wonder if this might help?
http://lowendmac.com/tech/bornagain.html

I hope someone else with more recent experience can pitch in a word.

Alex