[DuoList] iMac OS 8.1 CD - Can it work on Duo 2300?

Art Rice artrice66 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 17 15:34:02 PDT 2004

Thanks for the reply! I couldn't find any other
installer or OS image on the iMac CD. The person I
bought it from has refunded my money. I lost the
shipping both ways, but at least I'm getting something
back. Now I'm bidding on a retail OS 8.0 CD with 8.1
updater included by the seller. I hope that works
better.

Art

--- Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail